Thursday, July 2, 2009

No Lawnmowing Before 8

As I am sitting on my twin engine model airplane reading my July 3 to July 10 the issue of Rolling Stone with the Jonas Brothers, I was intrigued by the article on how this new tour is Michael Jackson's last shot at financial redemption. Very intriguing given his current setback. I imagine there will be a shakeup in editing.

Halfway through the most disastrous flight effort on the east coast since the paper airplane disaster of '02, I was was bracing for my Buddy Holly demise and thinking of how the Obama Franken connection could be the next sign in the Twitter Conspiracy Theory of complete global demise.

Strange throughts for a near death mind meltdown.

It reminded me of all the recent passings and the connect the dot connections

Karl Malden and Michael Jackson - Both Born in Gary, Indiana
Billy Mays and Michael Jackson - Both 50
Ed McMahan and Farrah Fawcett - Both Blond Bombshells
Rick Astley, Danny Masterson and Jeff Goldblum - All Marketing Career Deaths

Then Afghanistan, Iran, Korea, Iraq, Indian Ocean Crashes, Financial recession, poor health care reform, no rain in Seattle in 30 days, and Adam Lambert being gay....

Why are we so focused on recently death and not the meltdown of society?? Or is that what they want us to do?

Who is they? The Van Pattans

No comments: