Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hail Mary It's The Millenium Falcon

I often wonder who UFO spottings and Virgin Mary spottings in tree barks, sweat stains and tomatos are always in the remote parts of the midwest. Then again it is the same folks that tend to win powerball. That begs the question, "Am I at a disadvantage for living in a city?" I was starting to wonder that very question not to long ago until it happened.....

Yesterday, I innocently made a pancake. Ok, so I didn't measure the mix and water properly and so I haphazardly watched the frying pan while I worked but something magical happened.

After I finished this ridiculously big pancake and put it on my plate I saw a vision.

One on the sci-fi heavens can bring.

I made the Millenium Falcon. Or maybe it made itself.

Before me was the a fluffy version of Han's vehicle. It was a site to see.

No comments: