Sunday, May 17, 2009

Late Night at the French Bistro

Last evening at 1:30 AM I found myself at the bar of La Fourchette with Alexandra and Perig, the owner of this quaint four star French bistro. Three hours of wine drinking bantering, a visit from a charming drunk and a newly married greek couple, ended with you confident yet pompous owner offering to take home the woman that I started the evening with. Nothing a little arrogent french charm and money can't buy. I don't know how the evening finished but I personally cannot complain after enjoying sixty plus dollars in free wine. I went home and enjoyed a very nice evening walk at almost 5 AM. By morning , Alexandra's car was gone and had a very relaxing Sunday. The evening finished with all the elements of a true independent character development flick. It was a very sophisticated and stress free evening that ended quite unusually.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

A French Bistro is a place for everyone...

Cathy
French Course